Saturday, February 13, 2010

Update?

heh. haven't been here for quite a while. hmm. yep still unmotivated to continue chronicling, among other things that need my attention :|

Anyway, a lot of deviations done since last post here.

We have a new dog, a male Labrador-Retriever named Sebastian :D He's so cute and so much more energetic and responsive compared to Nene (our other Labrador-Retriever, and a female), but that's probably because Sebastian is only about a year old while Nene is around 9 years old :( Anyway here's a pic of him XD

 

We had to install a gate so that instead of them being tied they could roam around inside. We can't always let them beyond the gate because they create chaos lol. Earlier this afternoon when I opened the gate to get their drinking bowl Sebastian sneaked out and toppled over the shoe rack XD

Regarding gaming, well I'm not really playing much, the most recent games I finished are Time Hollow on the DS and KH Re: CoM (with exception of 100% card collection) on the PS2. I think I'll be playing all those DS games I DL'ed off the net instead of playing MMOs? I'm currently playing Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume :D

DA Update Time!





Orcish Samurai - Ice Blade by ~Jyonenshi on deviantART



Ragnamon Character Concepts by ~Jyonenshi on deviantART



Haseo's Waiting by ~Jyonenshi on deviantART




RO Wizard Caliburnus by ~Jyonenshi on deviantART




RO Assassin Yoichi by ~Jyonenshi on deviantART




Darkness Illusion by ~Jyonenshi on deviantART



whew that was quite a lot ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment